Jun 01,2012
Jun 01,2012
Some months ago I started working for a major residential and commercial landlord and have been approached by many agents regularly since, however, I choose to use Spencers as they are by far the most professional yet friendly of the lot. I have found Marc, Mark and the rest of the team at Spencers Leyton to be extremely helpful and efficient. They are always ready to assist wherever possible and their experience in both lettings and sales are obvious whenever I approach them with difficult situations that I encounter. In this industry firms seem to ¢â‚¬Ëœpop up' overnight and gone the next, but Spencers are steadfast hence I will continue to use their services.
By: Nicky
Jun 06, 2012
I was meant to give this agent a well deserved 5 star review! Sorry guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton