Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 01,2012
Jun 01,2012
I decided to bypass the estate agent when it came to organising my Home Report and go direct to a chartered surveyors. Obviously this was due to cost as the estate agents are really taking advantage of sellers when it comes to this.

After a few phone calls and online quotes I was contacted by Lynne Gentleman from Harvey Donaldson & Gibson to see if I wanted to accept their quote and arrange the survey. I found her to be genuinely helpful and friendly - not a pushy salesperson and based on that and the price, had no hesitation in booking the survey for the 28th May.

The surveyor was Hugh Young and he took the time to explain every detail of the home report. He was very professional but also friendly and that made a big difference as I think most people find this experience quite daunting. He really did make the whole experience so much easier as I was very nervous about it all - like am sure most folk are.

Having now received my home report I am very happy at the contents of it. Its very thorough and I am very pleased with it.

Its a shame there are no other positive reports here - people are too quick to complain but pretty slow to praise I feel.

I would have absolutely no hesitations in recommending this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Donaldson & Gibson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Donaldson & Gibson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Donaldson & Gibson Office 1