Jun 01,2012
Jun 01,2012
I met Tracey last year when both my friend and I were looking for a flat to rent. However, we found a property through another agent. Our tenancy was then coming to an end and we contacted Tracey who remembered us from the previoius year. She informed us of a property which was coming up to rent which she thought would be suitable. Having viewed the property, we were delighted and agreed to sign up. Not only was Tracey very helpful but she has great people skills and made sure that all aspects of the rental and agreement were covered. She was also aware that were looking for a long term let as we have been quite unlucky in the past. Should the need to move and rent again in the future, I would most definatelly liaise with her again.

In the past, I have found that some letting agents will feed you a line to get you signed up but Tracey did not appear that way inclined.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton