Jun 01,2012
Jun 01,2012
The Sheffield Branch owner is a very unhelpful, snobby lady who is not interested in her customers only in making as much money as possible. She is unwilling to help you find alternate accommodation if unfortunate situations arise such as being robbed twice in a period of 2 months. I do not recommend renting through Belvoir.
We had also been told that the property would be cleaned when we moved in. On moving day we arrived to find a filthy place which we had to clean ourselves. Burglary alarm and air extractors did not work either and it took 8 months to get the extractor repaired. The alarm was never repaired. I will never use them again.
By being more helpful not so indifferent and by caring for her clients. She is the owner after all. I also run my own business anfd there is no way I could have her attitude. I would be bankcrupt

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 57