May 31,2012
May 31,2012
Darwoods has been my letting agent for over ten years. In a very competitive environment an unbroken business relationship for that period of time speaks for itself. I have found their various members of staff with whom I have had contact to be, unfailingly, helpful and courteous. I have found their ability to source quality tenants very satisfactory and seamless at changeovers. They deal with tenant complaints or queries in a prompt and sympathetic manner and are quick to provide appropriate solutions. They account for my rental receipts in a professional and timely fashion and their own charges are fair and reasonable. I have never felt cause to look elsewhere for a letting agent. Speak as you find: I am delighted to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans! To leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans, please click the link below !
Write a review for Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans