Aug 03,2017
By: 'Carol A'
Aug 03,2017
I can only assume some of the other reviews have been written via staff, as I cannot be the only one to have had such awful dealings with what can only be described as a secondrate estate agents. The onwer Aiden, is more interested in securing a sale at any cost regardless if you the vendor feel the offer is fair; He has a very abrupt and condisnding manor and I had to ask him if he was working for me or the purchaser. I also had the misfortune of delaing with his son who seems to feel it is beyond him to reply to emails, or to even notify me that he or trademan would be visiting my property and even gave the key to an electrician to carry out an inspection without anyone else being present. I was only aware that one was visiting when I called at my property. In addiont to this, he also turned up at my property 2 days before the completions and moving date with the purchaser for her to do some final meassuring again without letting me know HIs explanatiopn was oh I though you werent living in the property, to which I stated, I am not and whilst |I work away from home all my personal persessions were in my home Jack then blamed the staff in the office for not emailijg me to tell me about the visit that day. In my opinion little more than a cop out. The Only saving grace this company has is that they employ a lady called Sharon and any delaings with her were always delat with very professionally and all emnails were fully responded to. Perhaps she could teach Aiden and his son, bother the social and interpersonal skills they are both sadly lacking.
I can only assume some of the other reviews have been written via staff, as I cannot be the only one to have had such awful dealings with what can only be described as a secondrate estate agents. The onwer Aiden, is more interested in securing a sale at any cost regardless if you the vendor feel the offer is fair; He has a very abrupt and condisnding manor and I had to ask him if he was working for me or the purchaser. I also had the misfortune of delaing with his son who seems to feel it is beyond him to reply to emails, or to even notify me that he or trademan would be visiting my property and even gave the key to an electrician to carry out an inspection without anyone else being present. I was only aware that one was visiting when I called at my property. In addiont to this, he also turned up at my property 2 days before the completions and moving date with the purchaser for her to do some final meassuring again without letting me know HIs explanatiopn was "oh I though you werent living in the property, to which I stated, I am not and whilst |I work away from home all my personal persessions were in my home" Jack then blamed the staff in the office for not emailijg me to tell me about the visit that day. In my opinion little more than a cop out. The Only saving grace this company has is that they employ a lady called Sharon and any delaings with her were always delat with very professionally and all emnails were fully responded to. Perhaps she could teach Aiden and his son, bother the social and interpersonal skills they are both sadly lacking.

Think Sales Lettings Mortgages