May 31,2012
May 31,2012
Our management Company have decided to notify us they are increasing our monthly maintenance charge by a substantial amount per month. They have also requested an additional lump sum payment of £250 to carry out decorational works to the communal area\'s they requested this just about 4 weeks ago and want the payment by tomorrow. How they expect people in the current climate to be able to get their hands on money like this is beyond beliet. I have emailed regarding queries before willing to part with my money, still after several emails no response!!! I wouldn\'t mind but I want to know exactly what the money has been spent on, apparently they pay for a window cleaner, a cleaner for the communal areas and a gardener. The only evidence I can see of any of this work is the grass being cut, my windows are a disgrace and there have been the same cobwebs in the halls for about the last month. COMPLETE SHAMBLES!!!!

Cartwright Hands