Jul 17,2009
Jul 17,2009
I moved into a one bedroom flat in Parkview Mansions - owned and run by Homelife Lettings Ltd.

Firstly, it is important to note that the tenants car park is also used as a public car park 7 days a week. This caused me untold inconvenience when trying to get in and out of the car park. People parking in the car park were asked to leave their keys so that every possible space could be used. On occasion it took 30 minutes to get my car out.

When leaving the property, Glen, the landlord came round and did an inspection. He noted many things that were already broken when I moved in. Approximately one month later I received some of the deposit back, minus approximately
By: suzi
Nov 08, 2010
I have never received my deposit money back and I know a handfull of people who didn't eiher.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelife Lettings Office 1