May 31,2012
May 31,2012
This is the worst letting agents I have ever encountered.
To the point where between them and the landlord I felt harassed, I was misinformed by them about deposits etc (according to the landlord )
They didn\'t put my deposit into a deposit holding company which is now the law, until I eventually wrote to them explaining it was illegal and they could be fined if I took them to court - Very dodgy.

And I got so fed up with excuses about why they needed to come around and the landlord kept turning up I ended up sending them another letter explaining that I felt they were encroaching on my "quiet enjoyment" of the property

We had been promised a new contract and had set a date to sign it and then was told actually we had to leave as they landlord had decided to sell the house, so we had to frantically find the money and a house to move in 4 weeks.
I know the house was never sold and owing to that fact I fully believe its because they didn\'t like the fact I wouldn\'t take crap of them like most people obviously do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roden Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Roden Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roden Estates Office 1