Aug 02,2017
Nick
Nigel
By: 'M M'
Aug 02,2017
Manners have helped me in the preparation for letting my house and found excellent tenants in record time. I'm a first time landlord living abroad now, but Nick's calm and courteous manner was very reassuring during an otherwise stressful time and everything went smoothly. The tenants Nigel found fit perfectly and there have been no problems whatsoever. Thank you very much to the whole team!
Justified price for peace of mind, knowing they are careful in choosing suitable people and looking after the place as part of their service
By: Nick Griffiths
Aug 14, 2017
Thank you for your positive comments. I'm really glad to hear things went smoothly for you regarding your overseas relocation and I'm pleased we helped towards making it a little less stressful for you. I've passed your comments round to everyone.

Manners Residential