May 31,2012
May 31,2012
Since I have been dealing with David directly,I have noticed a marked improvement in response times from Ludlow. Being based overseas makes it very important to have a good agent which had not been the case at all with the last company I dealt with. David always responds quickly to all my emails and takes prompt action; again something that I had not been accustomed to with my previous agent. I have recently undergone a new tenant search and David not only identified a candidate tenant at a reasonable rate; but then quickly found and recommended a second tenant at an increased rate. It was good to have two options to consider. I now know that I have a reliable contact in the UK who promptly answers and actions my queries. Well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London