...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Aug 02,2017
By: 'Lisa'
Aug 02,2017
I have used Wentworth for a number of years. They protect you from having to deal directly with any tenant issues which they ressolve. Tenant issues are not always passed on straight away which can be frustrating for the tenant and can be a positive or negative for the landlord depending on the issue. I would advise anyone letting out property to do an accredited landlords course to understand what your legal obligations are-as a landlord you are responsible not the agent. On one occasion I have had to challenge work carried out and meeting regulations - which was eventually resolved swiftly but I feel was only due to me understanding the laws around renting and ensure you use qualified trades people for their expertise. Wentworth pay on time and I have not yet had to experience their evictions process.
This does not apply due to the contract I have.

Wentworth Estates