...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Aug 02,2017
By: 'Jason Cheung'
Aug 02,2017
I become engaged with Wentworth through their offering of a guaranteed rent on a 3 year contract. the rent offered was very reasonable. Contacting Shahid (my account manager) has always been very easy and he is always very accessible when required. I will however say that the costs of repairs are more than I would usually expect to pay and sometimes I have had to action repairs myself due to cost (Which diminishes the whole point of having a managing agent!). However, the works which I have engaged have been completed to a good standard and in a timely manner. I hope this helps in your decision to engage Wentworth as a managing agent.
I agreed a set monthly guaranteed rent so there are no fees as such. However, as I previously said I do not believe the repairs or not provided at cost and believe this is actually a profit centre for the company.

Wentworth Estates