May 31,2012
May 31,2012
I dealt with Thomas Morris most recently to sell a property, but I actually used them to rent, buy and rent out my property and at all times I have been impressed with the service. The team is really friendly and helpful.
Even though it did take a while to sell my property they always kept me up to date with the situation and let me know the pro\'s and con\'s after every viewing which help me make decisions about the property for selling purposes.
Really impressed, good agents.
By: Simon
May 31, 2012
Dear Kerry Ball
How nice of you to take the time to post this review-we really appreciate it! I've contacted the team,passed on your comments and I'm delighted that you were impressed with what we did.We'll try our best to do the same next time!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston