May 31,2012
Greg Jones
May 31,2012
Greg provided an excellent service which was completely different to all the agents I\'d previously dealt with. He was honest, open and friendly, and made me feel as if I was dealing with a friend rather than a property agent. His fees were considerably lower than other agents and his attitude was to trust me and make things work for me, rather than making me feel as if I was under suspicion of fraud, as other agents have done. I got the impression that he chose the landlords, properties and tenants he worked with on a personal basis, rather than in order to maximise his turnover/profits. He explained that that he wanted to provide a different kind of service, which valued service over profits, and he certainly appeared to be doing that. He was always available for a helpful chat on the phone and carried out all paperwork efficiently. I would definitely recommend him.
By: Greg Jones
May 31, 2012
Thank you Liz for this lovely testimonial. I wish you the best with your new work venture.

Another Agent