May 31,2012
May 31,2012
I agree with \'Beulah Barker\' as a tenant I find Bournecoast completely uninterested in my needs and from day one they were more than unhelpful - more like actively useless! Firstly they were terrible at staying in contact once we applied for a flat, i had to chase all the time for status update and was reassured 2 or 3 times that the referencing was complete and we had the go-ahead to move in.

Unfortunately on the day of the move, I was 200 miles away loading the removals van and had a call from Bournecoast to say we couldn\'t move in until the referencing had been done! They accused us of not returning forms we had definitely returned and I later found out that each of the referees (employer, previous landlord) had also had a bad experience with Bournecoast telling them they needed to re-send things even though they had already done it. Clearly their post sorting system is non-existant! They were not sympathetic to our situation - I had to be out of the current flat on that day and had hired a van! If anything they were rude and had the attitude that all of it wasx our fault.

Since moving in i\'ve asked for an updated inventory a couple of times but has never come. There were mix ups when we had a few maintenance requests and I dealt with about 5 different people and never knew who was responsible.

To top it all off I received a call from them while i was on a business trip saying they wanted to show a potential buyer around the flat! We didn\'t even know it was up for sale! I told them i was away for another day but they tried to insist that they would go in anyway.

I have had to be firm and extremely assertive with this agent, they just seem to be slaving for the landlord - even though we pay a massive admin fee we have to then do their admin for them. AVOID!
Change of attitude towards tenants to at least try and hide the completely one-sided approach would be a start. Improvement of systems such as dealing with incoming post and emails, returning calls, following referencing procedure and communication with tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bournecoast Properties Bournemouth! To leave a new review of Bournecoast Properties Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bournecoast Properties Bournemouth