May 31,2012
May 31,2012
I first went and looked at this property, Glenn was very imformative of all the information that I needed and explained everything throughly to me.
He was able to answer all my questions, if not, he found out and let me know that day the answer.
When it came to the referencing, there was some information left out, but this was then explained and sorted out and I was able to proceed with the referencing.
On the day of moving in, he was once again very informative, explained all the procedures in place and took his time to make sure that I was happy with everything.
In all, a very, very good service and would highly reccommend.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 01, 2012
Dear Fran,

Firstly thank you for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using Oakfield and in particular the service that was provided to you by Glenn .

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us; and we in turn enjoyed taking care of you, and we hope we can assist you in the future.

Kind Regards

Hollie OÒ€ℒShea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne