May 31,2012
May 31,2012
I visited Spencers in Walthamstow with 1 week to move house to a smaller flat. The response from the staff was very creative and responsive in discussing my situation and soon came up with a solution. I visited the flat soon after our discussion and it matched exactly how I had explained what I wanted to Sam. Time was significant factor in and staff both Sean and Sam quickly organised communication with the landlord and Sean completed paper work. I signed and paid for the flat the day before I was due to move. I would like to thank the staff for the efficiency and quick response to what could have been a problem.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central