Aug 01,2017
Nicki
By: 'Catherine.'
Aug 01,2017
I decided to instruct Northwood as my letting agents after reading the reviews online, as I am not familiar to the area locally. From the day I got in touch with them, Nicki Waterhouse in particular made life so much easier for me. I live quite far from the rental property, but Nicki volunteered help and information when I needed to find a plumber/oven cleaner and even ordered and was personally there to take delivery of a fridge for the property. The inventory was very thorough and professional . I was very particular about the new tenant being reliable and very clean, as the flat had been completely refurbished, Nicki managed to find someone who was even more fussy than me! I would not use any other agents in the future.
Although not the cheapest in Southampton, they are not expensive either. You get what you pay for sums it up really.

Branch - Southampton, SO15