May 30,2012
May 30,2012
Absolutely disgraceful. I\'m a single parent with a baby and homeless. They took my deposit and first months rent a total of £2000 and the company closed and I have never seen the money or received the keys for the hose since. Darren is shocking and a nasty piece of work. Have seen they are now trading under Morgan Fox limited. Stay well clear!!
Aug 25, 2012
Yes, we was stupied than.... before signed paid all money, and now just running after our money.
My emil adress is
If you need more informetion, please write me.
By: Alarm bells started ringing
Aug 23, 2012
Hi everyone,

We were just about to let out a property with Morgan Fox but alarm bells started ringing when Darren said he'll need the full deposit before we signed anything or had our references checked. Is this what he has done with everyone else?

By: new victim
Jul 31, 2012
We gave £3800 to Morgan Fox, then 2 days before the moving he said the landlord refused to allow us to move in. He said he can only send the money by check, and he will be sending it within 14 days. We didnt recieve ANYTHING. I would like everyone with the same experience to contact me, so that we can do something about this fake lettings agency, so no one will have to experience this.

After I left my first comment on this site he send me a text:

I have now seen your comments and review on the web, once you receive the return of monies of which have been sent I shall then pass this to our lawyer as your comments are untrue and unfounded. The appropriate action shall then be taken. Thank you

Could you imagine this???

Darren, if I will receive my money I will live one positiv comment after each wrong one and I will apologise but now   I'm still waiting for money and honestly I will not leave you alone until I will not get my money back from you!

Other victims, come and do something together, please!
Jul 17, 2012

We found it... changed the name... but just name... everything is same than before.
We lost 3800 pond... but just 2 weeks ago.
Jul 17, 2012
Hello. This page has been created to gather all the people who have been aggrieved by morgan fox/anthony fox lettings agency. Together we might be able to do something about it. If you have suffered trouble by htis agency please do not hesitate to join.
By: Darrens biggest fan
Jun 06, 2012
Report him to the police. Many other people have.

If you signed a tenancy agreement then the landlord is legally responsible for the deposit so you should ba able to claim it from them. They will then have to pursue Darren for it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 2