May 30,2012
May 30,2012
Just about ever complaint everyone else has here I can echo. Contract had major errors in it, accounts dept was rude and unresponsive, and the property manager was completely disinterested in helping me. The shower didn\'t work properly the whole time I was there (18 months) and I had to sue them in order to get my deposit back.

The irony was that prior to the court date Chase Evans promised they would be there but they were a no show. Leaving the Landlord who had been completely misinformed by CE to fight a losing battle. I actually felt a little sorry for him. It was clear he had been lied to and completely stiched up.

Overall, the impression I got of this company is that they utterly hate their tenants and will do anything to make their lives miserable. Stay far away.
By: MLGVH
Jul 29, 2012
I agree. This company is rubbish

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Canary Wharf