May 30,2012
May 30,2012
We are moving from our property and the management company instructed Morris Dibben to rent the property out.
We left the keys to our rented property with Morris Dibben. After recent letter drop by the police, stating there were break in's in the area, we have been double locking all our doors and checking all our windows our locked.
Morris Dibben was duly informed and the business in the area had received the same letter drop also.

We informed Morris Dibben we were away for five days only to come back to find we had been broken into and the house was a mess.

Morris Dibben had one viewing in this time and the Police said the door was not double locked as it would be very hard to get into and to enter the property the door or frame would need to be broken. The door on our return was shut. On asking Morris Dibben if they had double locked the front door they said they hadn\'t but we would find it hard to prove !! What a brilliant business response and a caring responsible attitude to someone who has been burgled.

Wholly inadequate awful customer relations, no apology, no care, no professionalism, no way I would trust them with a key, let alone a property. As a letting and estate agent they can\'t double lock a door.

I used to work for Countrywide before quickly moving to a reputable Estate Agents and Letting company, so I am aware of procedures and responsibilities. Such as if you cannot lock a door, you must phone the office and get a second person out to help and never leave the property, this was though with the other agents I worked for.

We took the property off the agent, before the house move sped up, so the management company instructed Morris Dibben to rent the property out. We keep the property in a very good condition and it was rented from pictures, so no need for the agent to come round, thankfully.

Then to add insult to injury on the property being rented out, I spoke with one of the rentable agents and they asked if we could move in a matter of 4 weeks, I replied that I would need to speak with my wife and solicitors, for timelines.
The next email I receive from the management company was stating Morris Dibben said you have agreed to move out in 4 weeks time !

This has now been rectified with the management company and they have been told our dates as agreed with the solicitors.
An utterly unprofessional service and from my previous experience working for and alongside Countrywide, they have not improved, if anything they are drastically worse.

A poor excuse for what is claimed to be a professional outfit and in the words of agents, to avoid disappointment later, steer well clear of this incompetent company today.
Agent was incompetent; I used to be an estate agent, worked in lettings and run my own estate and lettings agency. The service and attitude is one I have never encountered at any other estate agents or lettings, even other Countrywide offices. To improve the agent in question must, set up basic training, put basic procedures in place, oversee the first months training. To leave someone in this state and to respond with prove it, is wholly unprofessional, inadequate and no sense of customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 12! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 12