May 30,2012
By: 'Landlord'
May 30,2012
My property was initially on the market with a neighbouring agent for a number of weeks with limited success. I decided it was probably worth exploring the idea of going dual agent and made appointments with a number of agents in the area with Adam at Gascoigne Halman being the first. After meeting with Adam I felt that he was the right agent for me and cancelled any subsequent appointments. Adam gave me the impression he was honest, hardworking, professional, and would do what he promised do. Adam did not fail to deliver on any of these accounts. Adam found me a tenant within two weeks of going to market and they moved in 10 days later. Thank you Adam, you will have my future business!

Gascoigne Halman