May 30,2012
May 30,2012
My property was initially on the market with a neighbouring agent for a number of weeks with limited success. I decided it was probably worth exploring the idea of going dual agent and made appointments with a number of agents in the area with Adam at Gascoigne Halman being the first. After meeting with Adam I felt that he was the right agent for me and cancelled any subsequent appointments. Adam gave me the impression he was honest, hardworking, professional, and would do what he promised do. Adam did not fail to deliver on any of these accounts. Adam found me a tenant within two weeks of going to market and they moved in 10 days later. Thank you Adam, you will have my future business!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 12! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 12