May 29,2012
May 29,2012
Jake is a highly competent and articulate chap. He was thorough and easy to deal with. In general I\'m very cynical about estate agents but Jake was noticibly different from my past experiences. In the UK where agents reperesent both the land-lord and the tennant, you never know if you are being represented with your best interests at heart but I felt about as confident as I ever will with Jake\'s management of the process.

With regard to Ludlow Thompson as a business I do have one grumble I would like to get off my chest. I was very keen to see and read a copy of my actual lease agreement before I paid all of the monies up-front. However, I was constantly directed to a standard version of a lease on Ludlow Thompson\'s website which, for example had no reference whatsoever to the specific break-clause I had agreed to with the landlord. I was told that the version on the website would be identical to the lease agreement I would be signing but that was just simply not the case. When I questioned this I was told that it is company policy but as someone who writes and negotiates legal contracts every day, I found this to be highly dubious and potentially illegal. In no other circumstance I can think of, would a purchaser of a product or service be denied the right to read a contract and have the chance to understand the legal obligations they are signing up to, before they pay the full balance of their monies. It left me concerned that LT had something to hide which added unnecessary stress to the whole my opinion LT should look into this part of the process and change their policy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands