May 29,2012
May 29,2012
When signing up to a property with the above agents, they were all smiles. After we signed our contract, we got a house that was full of someone else\'s leftover furniture, was filthy, un-kept and needed work doing to it throughout. We spent our time and our money putting it right, being told we\'d be \'re-imbursed\' at the end of our tenancy. As you can imagine, they do not have any recollection of such matters. Us spending £800 on carpets, having a handyman for 2 days putting wires back in walls and replacing lights, them having to hire cleaners AFTER we had signed for the house - seems to have totally vanished from their memories!
Don\'t trust them, be taken in by their smiles or believe any of their stories.
Get absolutely everything in writing as they will do their utmost best to screw money out of you however they can.
By: Parkers Estate Agents
Jun 08, 2012
I am the Branch Manager at Parkers, Reading and I am sorry to hear you have experienced problems, we do have an internal complaints procedure and are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Should you wish to raise an official complaint, please contact me in the first instance on 0118 9575455 or damien.glowacki@parkersproperties.co.uk and I will be happy to assist.

Parkers Estate Agents