May 28,2012
May 28,2012
As per other reviews, the staff were very helpful and friendly up to the point that they received my deposit and rent. From that moment they were patronizing and rude. I stopped using them in Feb this year. I didn\'t write a bad review at the time as I was in the middle of moving out. They did get my full deposit back to me after a few weeks but this was mostly due to me threatening legal action, (helpful website - http://www.tpos.co.uk/make_complaint_rents.htm ).

Today I received a gas bill for the old property, I gave meter readings to TaylorMade when I handed back the keys on the assumption that they would use them when closing the accounts for me.
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. I know estate agents are generally regarded as assholes but these people are without souls. They could have got the date that I could move in right, (not 3 days later) They could have had the keys ready at 9am instead of 12 noon, I had told them I had taken the morning off to move in. They could have just done their job they could have replied to my e-mails or calls regarding a groundfloor window that wouldn\'t lock shut, hot water that rarely worked, the provided \'bed\' that was essentially 1inch thick pieces of infested sponge covering a damaged spring frame. (eventually changed after I quoted fire regulations to them). They will try to bully you. read up on your rights. Also try to find anywhere an e-mail or phone number where you can complain to somebody more senior, I don\'t think its an option
Attached Files