May 28,2012
May 28,2012
Absolutely terrible service ! this has got to be the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to use. I had my property for sale with house simple for over a year. They have now took it off the market without contacting me and removed the sign.

In the time I had the house up with them they don\'t answer phone when you call them, don\'t return messages. I had viewings who had to come and knock on the door because they had no reply from calls or emails, in fact my last viewer ask why I was with them as they had been trying to arrange a viewing with them for over a week you also get no follow up or feedback from viewings.

house simple have not even had the decency to call me before removing from market.

Answer calls, contact me by phone before removing from market, arrange viewings with customers and call them back, spell my address correctly on rightmove,
By: Customer manager
Oct 24, 2012

Please note that the comments on this review were never reported directly to us, so it is difficult to comment. However it is very unlikley this would happen. We are always very clear about contract lengths and of course when clients are nearing the end of a contract. We will have been in contact on numerous occasions previous to contract end, to assess and discuss why a property has not sold. Our business survives on successful sales, sold slips, repeat business and good reviews. As you may note from other reviews posted Housesimple has many returning clients and many very happy clients who refer us on.

In terms of the phone calls, again this is unlikely to be the case as we have a large sales team and we have call analysis data to show that we have improved our effective rate on incoming calls to 98.8%.

Housesimple endeavours to uphold the highest of standards, as such we are members of TPOS (the property ombudsman regulated by the OFT) aswell as being rated as the No.1 Online estate agency by Allagents and currently rated 23rd Estate agency in the whole of the UK (rated against 10's of 1,000's of estate agents) The company was formed for the express reason to try to change the estate agency industry for the better, through providing a higher quality service for much more competitive fees.

We save our clients a huge amount if fees - £3million and rising - an average client saves £4,678. We are also very efficient at the property business; 50% of all our sales are agreed in an average of 26 days.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple