May 28,2012
May 28,2012
We have spent months and months dealing with this firm of estae agents who found a buyer for our property, after telling us they had checked out the buyers financial status and that everything was straight forward. However it transpired after months of delays that the buyer could not get a mortgage from their lender due to irregularities and issues re money laundering. The estate agent knew this but kept assuring us that everythign was fine. The lack of communication between the differnt members of their staff and the downright lies we were told would make me not wish them on my worst enemy. I can honestly say they are not just the wortst firm of lying, dishonest Estate Agents ive ever come accross but simply the worst firm (of any type) ive ever had the missfortune of dealing with. If you come across them, avoid them like the plauge and tell your friends not to go near them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing - i wouldnt use them if they paid me - they are totally hopeless and a give ALL Estate Agents a bad name. No wonder peaople think most Estate Agents are scum - this firm are worse than scum!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simpson & Partners Office 2! To leave a new review of Simpson & Partners Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simpson & Partners Office 2