Jul 24,2017
Sherrell
By: 'Sarah'
Jul 24,2017
I rented a property through Pinewood for a year. Sherrell was my first contact at Pinewood and I found her extremely professional, friendly and efficient at all times. She was so helpful and made my application process swift and stress free. Her communication was second to none and she was quick to respond to any queries that I had. Again when many tenancy was up Sherrill's support was amazing. Thank you Sherrell for making my letting experience so very positive through out. I can't recommend hiughlky enough and I wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future. If Carlsberg did letting agents....
Reasonable fees ( I've never rented before so can't compare but they were cheaper than I'd anticipated ).

Pinewood Properties