May 28,2012
May 28,2012
I used Hatched as friends here on Merseyside had used them and said they were brilliant. They came to the area to take photos etc within a couple of days of the first contact, were friendly and super efficient and then created a detailed desciptive advert supported by a lot of good photos.
I liked the fact that I could change any of the description or photographs as time went by.
I got a lot of viewers who\'d seen the online advert and the board outside my house, these appointments were made using texts, voicemails, emails and landline calls: there was never any difficulty in contacting Hatched. Viewers always mentioned how informative and helpful the Hatched team had been when they first enquired.
Online feedback was supplied very quickly.
I would 100% recommend Hatched for two reasons: the first of course the savings in fees, but in a way , more importantly, the efficient service and excellent online profile of my house: I\'m not convinced local Estate Agents always use their undoubted advantage of local market knowledge to the best of their ability.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin