May 28,2012
May 28,2012
I used Hatched as friends here on Merseyside had used them and said they were brilliant. They came to the area to take photos etc within a couple of days of the first contact, were friendly and super efficient and then created a detailed desciptive advert supported by a lot of good photos.
I liked the fact that I could change any of the description or photographs as time went by.
I got a lot of viewers who\'d seen the online advert and the board outside my house, these appointments were made using texts, voicemails, emails and landline calls: there was never any difficulty in contacting Hatched. Viewers always mentioned how informative and helpful the Hatched team had been when they first enquired.
Online feedback was supplied very quickly.
I would 100% recommend Hatched for two reasons: the first of course the savings in fees, but in a way , more importantly, the efficient service and excellent online profile of my house: I\'m not convinced local Estate Agents always use their undoubted advantage of local market knowledge to the best of their ability.

Make an Enquiry