May 28,2012
May 28,2012
The agents were not pro-active in terms of looking for potential clients, needed to be chased for feedback, used the incorrect contact numbers despite numerous reminders.
See above comments. Unfortunately there is little choice - all of the agents appear to have high expectations but poor level of delivery of performance.
By: Bobby Shahlavi
Jun 15, 2012
I was very disappointed to read your comments and can only apologise if our levels of customer service fell short and did not meet your expectations on this occasion. If you would like to contact me by e-mail at I will personally look into the matter on your behalf and try to shed some light on why you did not experience our normally high levels of personal service.

Apologies once again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bobby Shahlavi - Branch Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 9