May 28,2012
May 28,2012
I was very impressed with the service I received from Alex and Richa when I was flat hunting - I had been informed by friends that it would be a daunting task, and that it would be very frusterating and long- winded - I was expecting the worse - However I never got a sense of those kind of negativities when i fisrt met Alex who showed me around the flat on my first viewing - he was very patient and took his time explaining all that would needed to have been done - I made an offer on the flat straightaway and Alex took it from there - paper work was sent via email and it was obvious that my file had been handed over to Richa - who I eventually met and we struck up a rapport straight away - very friendly, professional and informative - My friends said the fee was too high - but I thought it was worth it with the quick, effective and efficient service I received from Spencer\'s - I still can\'t believe I have my own flat !!! - it was that easy for me !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford