May 28,2012
May 28,2012
Do not rent from Clyde property!!!!

We had very bad experience and still not resolved all our issues!
We lived in a property as tenants for nearly 6 years! At the time of leaving we cleaned property to a high standarts including carpet wash, windows, everything possible in the flat was washed and cleaned.
On top of that I changed dirty blinds at my own cost and left very good curtains wich landlord loved.
But Clyde said we left our flat in a bad condition, withour our approval they call professional cleaners and charged us 280 pounds!!!

On top of that they said we didnt pay all ammount of rent in some month in 2006! So after 6 years the came up with this, that we didnt pay rent. I am trying to get my banck records to veryfy that.
They dont want to give our deposit of 1000 pounds back. They keep on coming with stupid things. Now they are telling me to pay for new blinds in the property bcz landlord didnt like the ones I put(It want my resposibility at all in first place).

I am stating a court case against Clyde and landlord.
By: Anna
May 29, 2012
Hi, I have had major problems with Clyde Property and am looking to gather some people who would be interested in standing outside their Byres Road branch one day with placards to warn others of ever letting with them. Would you be interested? Please email me at

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend! To leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clyde Property Westend