May 28,2012
May 28,2012
I would be very pleased to highly recommend Conran Estates (Greenwich) to anyone who is part of the rental market- over the years I have rented a few properties with the help of Tamer Alcici. He is an extremely professional individual with a friendly personality which has always put me at ease and I would have no hesitatation in renting through Conran again in the future. Tamer runs a tight ship and you can always rest assured that he has the tenants interests at heart, as well as the landlord. I have been renting in London for over 12 years now and without doubt the best service I have received to date has been from Tamer and his team at the Greenwich office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich