Jul 21,2017
Lesley Cornish
By: 'Paul Kilford'
Jul 21,2017
I'd researched our move to the Coventry area for some months. I'd had conversations with various property agents, estate agents. I found some quite discourteous considering the level of rent we were likely to be paying. It seemed they were not interested at all in their customers wellbeing merely meeting targets.

I warmed to Lesley instantly over the phone knowing I was dealing with a genuinely caring person. The rapport was instant and agreed a viewing the next day. Lesley is so genuine in her approach. I rang my husband instantly to say what a difference in attitude speaking to Lesley.
I felt whilst viewing the house I was meeting up with a dear friend.
Lesley has been wonderful at keeping in touch and explaining the rental market to us. We were the first to view the property and we met with our new Landlords the next day. The whole process has been meticulous but reassuring.

MLK-Properties