Jul 08,2009
Jul 08,2009
My experience with Ludlow Thompson: When I just arrived in the UK I was searching for a flat to stay. The agent showed me a flat and I told him, I want to see 2 others with another agent before I make my decision. He said to me if I give him all my details we can do everything by email if I want the flat after the viewings. I gave him my details WITHOUT signing anything (no reservation, no pre-contract, agreement, nothing). I thought without a signature or Pin it's okay if he already has my credit card number. Stupid me... I came home and saw that they took some money from my credit card. Because I didn't sign anything it was no problem to get the money back from my bank.

By the way I didn't go for the Ludlow Thompson flat because the nice concierge of the house has warned me not to go with them. He was right. I took another flat (same size etc.) in the same house with another agent. After this warning I saw that they used my credit card without permission.

Don't you think, Ludlow Thompson, that it's time to focus on your customer service instead of hiring dodgy staff under pressure like junkies? You lost me before I signed anything because of your bad reputation. In a connected world like today a bad reputation can be the dead of a business. I hope a lot of people are reading this reviews before making business with this people.
By: Ludlow Thompson
Jul 23, 2009
Dear Lilli,
Thank you for posting a review of our services and we are sorry that you feel you have had a negative experience. If you would like to contact customerservices@ludlowthompson.com we will be able to look into the details of what happened here. On the face of it we can state this is not how we normally carry out business and contravenes company procedures.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London