May 26,2012
May 26,2012
It\'s a shame Ryan Morgan isn\'t working for a legitimate company, he is an amazing salesman, somehow convincing people David St James is trustworthy enough to get them to part with 500 pounds in only one meeting! He managed to convince us, and now we are going through Court proceedings to try and get it back!! I wish I had seen these reviews before I even considered this Agent. 5 star salesman!
By: johnno
May 28, 2012
Good luck with that one. It is a pain but eventually you will get your money back from them. They basically make it as difficult as possible so they can hold on to your cash for as long as possible. We never dealt with Ryan Morgan but found the rest of the staff just as conniving. I find it quite unbelievable that they continue to get away with this. There continuous fake reviews anger me too. You will probably find national agents with less reviews on them than DSJ.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1