May 24,2012
May 24,2012
Over the many years I had dealings with them, they failed to provide the level of service which you would expect. I was mis-sold home insurance by them (when I say mis-sold, I paid for it but they had never taken out a policy despite numerous requests from them).

A broken window (broken 5 months prior to me moving in) took a further 9 months for them to fix. I went 6 months with light fittings hanging from the ceiling, 4 years with a mouldy bathroom because they refused to acknowledge a problem with the building. Every 5 months I would be contacted by someone, and then when I tried to call them back they would have left. I have a back catalogue of approximately 40 complaint emails I have sent over the years. My only regret is that my landlord was unable to deal with me directly.

Steer clear. Avoid at all costs.
Been a different letting agent.
Attached Files
By: Sarah Shepard
Jul 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. Customer service is of paramount importance to us and we pride ourselves on the high level of service provided to our landlords and tenants alike. I am unsure which property you rent/rented but I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters with you in more detail and hopefully work together to find a satisfactory resolution. Regards, Sarah Shepard, Lettings Manager, Newman Residential Lettings (01926 436111)

Newman Sales and Lettings