May 25,2012
May 25,2012
When my wife and I decided to move, probably as most people we spoke to several agents. Bridges, had a complete \'edge\' on all the others, they spoke our langauge! They really understood that with a young family and selling to buy our perfect home we needed to get the best value, not only in terms of price but also hassle as my wife was busy with 2 very young chldren and I have my own business.
Being in financial services and hearing from my clients who are selling, the one thing that constantly comes up is that once a sale agreed the agent just assumes that\'s it and no communication until something goes wrong. This was not the case with the Bridges team, they kept us constantly updated even if it was just a courtesy call.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Bridges and using them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot