Jul 19,2017
By: 'Temi olabode'
Jul 19,2017
I have given 4stars because I feel the level of service I am getting is not the same as it has been. When I started with Belvoir lettings in 2010 I got excellent service (5 stars) I feel this has gone down in recent years. My major complaint is the lack of communication from some staff members in charge of letting my property. I have to keep ringing up to get updates on things. It was never like this. I think this requires improvement.
Agent fees have never been a problem.
By: Belvoir Liverpool Central
Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate all reviews and use all feedback to continually monitor and improve our service.

It was great to be able to discuss the issue that you raised in person and we have taken your comments on board and will look to make the changes that we discussed.

Kind regards, Belvoir Liverpool Central