Jul 08,2009
Jul 08,2009
Be warned - the Tring office lettings department are a disgrace. Extremely bad attitude, lack of adherence to the rules and rudeness you cannot imagine.

Wow. Just... wow.

This company deserves to be dragged through the mud and shown what a bunch of unprofessional tricksters they are!
By: Benjamin James Bird BA(HONS) MNAEA MARLA, Partner
Nov 26, 2010
Hi Jonny,

Provided this isn't another 'planted' review from another agent trying to denigrate our good name, perhaps you can email me some specific content to allow me a chance to respond?

Provided this is a genuine post from 'Jonny H' I would be interested to know what rules we do not adhere to since we are members of both the property Ombudsman (TPO) and the Association of Residential Lettings Agents, both of which have strict rules which we always stick to. As far as the bad attitude and perceived rudeness please email me some examples and if possible names so we may investigate this further and make any improvements if required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring