Jul 15,2017
Colin Chapman
Matthew Elliott
Jul 15,2017
In April/May of 2011 I was on the hunt for another property to rent; having rented previously for two years with a company I shall not name, I wasn't looking forward to the experience again but alas there was not much else I could do. Then along came Colin and Northwood, my nerves about renting again were put at ease and I was treated like a human and not just a money making 'thing' they have to deal with.
Suffice to say I signed the paperwork for said property and lived happily for 6 and ½ years renting through Northwood, both Colin and Mathew were mainly my go to guys during my renting period and I never really had any issues and if I did they were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

It just so happened that when my Landlord decided he wanted to sell in September of 2016 I was offered first refusal; I had thought about buying and had spoke to my landlord two years previous about said situation but it wasn't until last year that things became real and I had to make a decision. I had a good relationship with my Landlord and even though Colin technically worked on the behalf of my landlord during the sale he still helped me tremendously in my decision making and expertise. Some people like me are not well versed in property buying and being a first time buyer having as much input from individuals with in-depth knowledge into such things can be an integral part of the process.

In the end all parties were extremely happy with the outcome and the hard work of Colin and the team at Northwood Peterborough really did show though. I would quite happily recommend both Northwood for renting purposes and specifically Colin for any Sales/Purchases, though not for myself any time soon hopefully!
Very good compared to other local 'National' companies.

Northwood