May 09,2012
May 09,2012
This estate agents is not affiliated with any governing body so it is difficult to get any redress. Jane Murray (or Murray-Wood as she calls herself) gives the impression that this is her estate agency. She is not a director or secretary, her partner is so again no redress if you try to get your money back from her. I did work for them and they refused to pay. I took them to court and got judgement but cannot get any money from them.
By: murraymint
Sep 19, 2012
As I am married to my husband, I have every right to call myself by my married name whilst still retaining my former name. I am not aware of any law which prevents me from having a double barrel name, so lets keep personals out of these reviews please. As My husband and I own the Company, it IS my buiness(and it is my money which is invested in it, as well as my husbands.) Whilst I am not on the board of directors, I run the day to day operational functioning of the business and now oversee six staff. This disgruntled former supplier of our Company took us to court for an outstanding bill relating to a cleaning job which I did not think was performed particularly well, hence the reason why we did not pay. This court action and the feelings of a former supplier should not in any way be confused with our service levels and performance as an agent, and we have many many happy vendors, landlords, tenants, and buyers to prove it. In relation to Governing Bodies, the writer should be aware that aside from the TPO, there are no governing bodies controlling the estate agency industry. We CHOOSE not to affiliate with the likes of NFoPP (formerly NAEA) and ARLA, as we simply do not prescribe to the view that these 'members clubs' actually protect anyone other than themselves and they exist solely for the benefit of raking in membership fees annually. I'd far rather continue to offer our friendly, knowledgeable and professional services without paying extortionate fees to these NFoPP and ARLA which then in turn allows MY agency to offer such services without excessive charges and fee scales. I've over 30 years of industry experience and my husband over 35 years of experience in the commercial building surveying and project management sector, rather than listening to a bitter rant from a second rate cleaner, people should visit us and form their own opinions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Good Moves Office 1! To leave a new review of Good Moves Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Good Moves Office 1