May 24,2012
May 24,2012
First telephone contact made to arrange viewing of property that same afternoon - initial response was that they didn\'t know about the property and it was unlikely they would be the agents. I insisted that it was being advertised by their office at Bank Plain and the telephone number provided was correct - inferred that I was wrong - however the young lad said that he would find out and phone me back straight away - being mindful of a request for that afternoon viewing. Had lunch - waited - needless to say no call-back - phoned them back and got a \'cocky\' young lad on the phone - told him what I thought of him and asked to speak to the Manager - guess what - phone passed over to the first young lad the one who said he would phone me back - surprise - surprise - he told me they did have the property for sale - but guess what.......they had no access arrangements!

I ended up telling him to forget it - I just hung up in despair; my thoughts are with all those people out there desperately trying to sell property, little knowing the atrocious service being provided by some estate agents.

Who knows - it may have been your property I wanted to look at for a cash purchase!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown office-44! To leave a new review of William H Brown office-44, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown office-44