May 24,2012
May 24,2012
I have used Whitegates Estate Agents Since 1999 to manage my let property and more recently to sell the property. I have had contact with a number of the staff members who have always been polite, efficient and very helpful. They were always able to find me suitable tenants, efficient with the accounts and managing the property. They use their own contractor who is also efficient and honest/realistic about any repair works. I was lucky enough to have the property tenanted for the whole period due to Whitegates efficiency at finding suitable tenants.

More recently I have use Whitegates to sell this property. Again they were fast and efficient and I had a buyer within 1-2 weeks of the property going on the market. They even arranged for urgent repair works to be completed which meant the sale went through.

A huge thank you to Martin, Dave, Sophie, Adele, Anita and more recently John. You took a lot of stress of my hands.
By: Anita
Oct 18, 2012
Thank you for your nice review, it is always pleasing to build up a good relationship with a client over several years.

Whitegates Estate Agents