Jul 12,2017
Colin Chapman
Christopher Brocklebank
Jul 12,2017
I cannot recommend Northwood Peterborough highly enough.

Originally I engaged them to manage my rental property. I no longer lived in the area, and had been having a nightmare with another well established estate agency in the local area. The last tenants had ruined the property, and Andrew Brocklebank agreed to take on the property, help me get it back to a rent-able state, and arranged for tenants to move in, all without ever actually having met me in person. They always managed the rental in a highly professional manner.

When the time came to sell the property, once again the staff there were only too willing to help me out. Again, this was managed with me living far away from the area. Colin and Chris worked tirelessly to manage the tenants expectations surrounding the sale of the house, arranged for it to be presented in the best light, and never ever complained about having to travel out to show the house.

Actually selling the house turned out to be very difficult for all of us. To be absolutely clear, this was not the fault of Colin nor Chris, we were just very very unlucky with a series of buyers who turned out to be unreliable. At every issue they were completely professional, and took all of the amazing array of issues in their stride.

When we finally got our hands on a serious buyer, they managed to get me the asking price. There is probably not much higher praise available for an Estate Agents.

Confident, assured, professional individuals, if I ever were to have to sell another property in the local area I would not hesitate to engage the services of Northwood again. Thank you very much gents.
In my opinion they were entirely fair - especially when I consider the ballistic level of effort it took to sell my house.

Northwood