May 23,2012
May 23,2012
I have been using the Fareham branch of Leaders to let my property potfolio for well ove 10 years now. In all this time I found them to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. They are a dedicated lettings agent (unlike most agents) and have an in-depth knowledge of the industry, it standards and regulations. I have tried using a few other local smaller agents over the years, not only let property on my behalf, but also to rent a house for myself and family. All I can say is - don\'t go anywhere else, unless you are prepared for countless problems and headaches!
Leaders are in a league of their own and, quite frankly, are the best. Their staff are all highly trained and I can\'t recommend them enough.
If you are either a Landlord or a tenant seeking a property - don\'t waste your time trying the others - go to Leaders in Fareham. You\'ll get the best service in a very wide area. That\'s why I have always used them and will continue to do so!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Fareham! To leave a new review of Leaders Fareham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Fareham