Jul 11,2017
Thomas Ashby
Jul 11,2017
Absolutely awful agent and terrible company to use. Ive had nothing but issues from the start to the board being put in the wrong place and finally being moved after 6 weeks (only when I got head office involved). To the absolute mess up of my pricing change by head office!! To needing some extra pictures which were done a week later by my agent only because of my badgering! Yeah, he said it takes five minutes to download, two days later I was still waiting so had to chase it up again!!! and lack of contact from the agent who sadly is not a very impressionable person to begin with so I found it quite difficult at times when I had to speak to him. The silent sort who ring you and they then go silent as though they're waiting for you to speak when they're the ones who have rang you! I finally sold my property which went to a bidding war between two buyers that my agent should have been dealing with causing me to get involved and deal with it on my own and get the job done there and then myself as he was just so slow. Two weeks into my sale I get an email from my solicitor (recommended by purple bricks) who tell me that as I don't have a buyer at this moment in time they will put my file to one side until were ready????? Again no answer from my agent. I then get told by purple bricks head office that my buyers hadn't entered all the information in properly?? Where was my agent to check that it had been done correctly. They may be an online website but for those of you who aren't brilliant with technology or uncertain of how things are done online don't bother using or buying through them. I wish, wish, wish I'd gone with an agent, they are worth their money and keep everything moving as we know how stagnant solicitors can be!! My buyers have informed me they are going to make a complaint against him too! He told me he was head hunted for this job, Why!!?????
Not worth a penny, either way they've made their money so theres no incentive at all to keep on top of things, your on your own when purple bricks get your signature on the dotted line! GO WITH A PROPER ESTATE AGENT!

Purplebricks