May 23,2012
May 23,2012
A pleasant experience to be led by David Salter. He has such Breadth & depth of knowledge when it comes to Property and is such a kind gentleman.

He found me a property on the Canons Drive Estate 15 years ago and recently upon moving, swiftly found a buyer for my property and consulted with us to find us the perfect property on the Private Canons Drive ... I have dealt with Estate Agents and they *REEK* of dishonesty and thrive on commission! David Salter is different, he had my best interest at heart at all times throughout what could have been a tireless process ... From my experience, Estate Agents in Edgware should take a leaf out of David Salter\'s book!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leslie Leigh & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Leslie Leigh & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leslie Leigh & Co Office 1