May 23,2012
May 23,2012
This estate agent is VERY unprofessional but I suspect from the number of people on here complaining about them that they really don\'t car.

I am furious this evening. We were supposed to be seeing a flat in Egham at 6.30, followed by one in Staines and the estate agent didn\'t show up for either viewing!!! I tried phoning but no answer at the office. Got home to find the estate agent had emailed me at 625 to say the property had just been let and she would meet us at the Staines one instead. Does she really think I would be checking my emails 5 minutes before an appointment? This is the 3rd time this estate agent has done this on us and they aren\'t going to get the opportunity again!
Keep appointments!
By: Benj
Jul 28, 2012
It's easy to say you're sorry on a website! How about you show you're sorry and make sure that this stops happening. Better still, how about reimbursement for travel costs and lost time. That would show that you are really sorry.
By: Marketing Team
May 24, 2012
Thank you for ringing Townends we have investigated your issue fully and again we are sorry for the misunderstanding that took place the other day and want to let you know that we did make every effort to contact you to meet at the scheduled appointment and apologize for the inconvenience to you.
By: Marketing Team
May 24, 2012
I am very disappointed to hear that you have received less than satisfactory service from Townends, if you could contact us directly on so that we can investigate fully and where necessary, update processes or organise additional training for our branch staff.

Townends Marketing Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Staines Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Staines Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Staines Branch